Why become a Numera Dealer?
Becoming A Dealer Membership Options
You are here: Home1 / Becoming A Dealer Membership Options
Start by clicking here and viewing the "Why and How - Numera?" video!
Nortek is the #1 provider of Personal Emergency Response Solutions (PERS) to Indenpendent Dealers in US. Numera Libris mobile PERS is Nortek’s state-of-the-art flagship line, offering unique and highly competitive features, such as fall detection, health and activity tracking, 2-way voice, GPS, social cloud platform, and much more. Here are a few advantages you will have by becoming a Numera dealer:
- Leading Edge Technology: mPERS coupled with fall detection and cloud service enables enhanced revenue opportunities
- Fast Results: no installation or extra field time needed. Ability to double your profit over competing mPERS units just 8 months with all the features activated
- An Easy Sell and Upsell: the advanced fall detection, intelligent accessories, and new cloud platform features that will enable family members, friends and caregivers to keep in touch with your customers
- Partnerships: with a variety of Monitoring Service Partners
- Free training: with sales and marketing support
Register on the site for access to our exclusive content, from FAQs to marketing and sales training, not available to the general public.
How to become a Numera Dealer
The process to become a Numera dealer is easy:
- Sign up for the Numera Dealer resources, learn more (register on this page) via free training videos
- Identify which Monitor Service Provider you are going to use and sign up
- Sign up for Dealer Portal (device management) and Purchase products
Register today and you will have access to:
- Detailed Instructions on How to Become a Numera Dealer
- Product and Dealer FAQs
- Product Guides and Manuals
- Training Materials: Videos and Slides
- Marketing Materials: Sell Sheets, Images, Videos
- Links to Support and Dealer Portal
- How to Order a Dealer Kit
© 2023 Nice North America.
Numera, a Nice Brand
All rights reserved.
Part of the Nice North America